Walbro inline fuel pumps are ideal fuel pump replacements and upgrades for:
- Vehicles with faulty inline fuel pumps.
- Vehicles with expensive or hard to replace in-tank fuel pumps.
- Vehicles with stock OEM replacement.
- Vehicles used for racing or performance purposes where higher pressure fuel is necessary, such as GSL392 at 255LPH
- Universal and custom built fuel systems.
If you are looking to replace your
vehicles OE stock fuel pump, you may want to look at the GCL fuel pumps series.
Fuel Pump Cross Reference Guide provided will make it simple to look up interchangeable part numbers.
If you are looking for a upgrade fuel pump intended for turbocharged, supercharged engines. You should consider using a Walbro 255LPH high pressure pump. One of the most famous and widely of Walbro's universal external pumps is the GSL392 255LPH High Pressure fuel pump. The GSL392 has been extensively used for High performance and Racing applications, and is the most popular universal external pump.
Terminals (inlet):6/32 threaded brass studs
Inlet Fitting: M 10x1 internal threads
Outlet Fitting: M 10x1 internal threads
Temperature range: Fluid: -40°C to
65°C (-40°F to 150°F)
Vibration:9 G’s @ 10-55 Hz for 6 hours
Contamination:8 grams per 100 gallons, 80 micron dust contaminate
Corrosion resistance:96 hour salt spray per ASTM B117
Safe Dry Operation:5 minutes typical
mounting:In tank or inline (external)
Inline fuel pump specs:
- OE-proven second generation.
- Fits most EFI applications including turbo and supercharged.
- Variety of pressures and flows available, including high pressure performance.
- All metal shell including inlet and outlet.
- 10mm x 1mm threaded inlet and outlet accept a variety of fittings.
- The 400-939 kit include two standard universal fittings which can connect to any 5/16 inch hose.
- Lightweight, compact design.
- QS9000 certified.
Walboro 255 inline fuel pump
- Brand: Walbro
- Product Code: GSL392BX
- Cashback: $2.60
- Availability: In Stock