Transmission Cooling Line Fitting Adapters for most modern BMW automatic transmissions (sold individually).
Are you running your car hard at the track or on the streets? If so your automatic transmission is most likely creating more heat then intended by the engineers at BMW. Don't worry though we have you covered these fittings allow you to easily upgrade the cooling system for your transmission. They Snap right in to the factory lines where the stock cooler is by the radiator and adapt to standard -8AN fittings which allows you to easily run new lines to any aftermarket transmission cooler you desire! In addition these fitting come with 1/8" NPT port which allows you to monitor both line pressure and temperature by adding the required sensors you can purchase online and at most auto parts stores!
Transmission Cooling Line Fitting Adapter Features:
- Sold individually for those wanting to keep the factory cooler to get temps up quicker in cold climates
- 100% 6061 Billet Aluminum design (-8AN)
- Stainless Steel 1/8" NPT plug included for those not wishing to use the ports
- Anodized black to never corrode internally or externally
- E9X DCT & AUTO
- E8X DCT & AUTO
- F8X M3/M4 DCT
Please Note: These fittings are for the radiator end of the transmission cooling lines to connect to the factory transmission cooler, they are NOT for use on the transmission end.
*These fittings will not fit manual transmissions for the purpose of adding a transmission cooler.
Order this Transmission Cooling Line Fitting Adapter for your BMW today and keep you fluids cool!
BMP Transmission Cooler Fitting
- Brand: Black Market Parts
- Product Code: 6AT / DCT Transmission Fitting
- Cashback: $1.05
- Availability: In Stock